Featured speakers include:
- Gwynne Shotwell, President & CEO of Space X
- Sarah Friar, CFO & Operations Lead of Square
- Daphne Koller, Co-Founder of Coursera
- Dana Ringelmann, Co-Founder of Indiegogo
- Julia Hartz, Co-Founder & President of Eventbrite
- Charles Hudson, Partner at Softech VC
- In-depth discussions, panels and keynotes
- Practical case studies filled with actionable advice for employees at big tech companies and startups
- Intimate networking with other entrepreneurs, technologists, CxOs, investors and more
About Women 2.0: Women 2.0 is a media company at the intersection of women, entrepreneurship and technology, offering content, a community and conferences to further its mission of diversity among employees, entrepreneurs and investors in technology. Women 2.0’s platform is open to men and women.
Visit Women 2.0 to learn more about the organization. To sign up and get your tickets for the conference, visit here.
Illustration courtesy: Women 2.0